Thursday 8 May 2008

Random Blabberings

I went to see my GP again yesterday and she still hasn't had the results of my x-ray back. I'm taking that as no news probably means good news. I'd be a bit miffed if it took the hospital over a week to process an x-ray with something obviously wrong on it. My swollen lymph nodes are also alot less sore now, although they're still huge. Fingers crossed this is the start of them shrinking and vanishing away. Fingers crossed it was just a random virus that the doctor can't pin point and I'll be back on form soon.

I've spent so much time in the sunshine over the last 3 days. Off to have a revision break in the park with a picnic and my flatmate in a short while. We've got really nice cherry tomatoes, salad, salami and this smoked salmon and dill dip which is like heaven in a pot. I'm drooling on the keyboard just thinking about it.

I've just found out my ex is staying in the town my Dad lives in this week to finish some work. I can't decide whether I want him to bump into my Dad or not. Clearly it wouldn't be pretty. However I completely think that he deserves to be given my Dad's best scowl. It's a scowl that would give even the most hardened man nightmares. Better tell my Dad's girlfriend to hide the power drills, power saws and large pieces of wood until the ex has left...

Revision update: 15 days to go.

Revision is happening. There's not much more to say than that.

Lily xXx

No comments: