Saturday 24 May 2008

Lovely Day Off

Well I took today off instead of revising. I feel pretty guilty about it, but I had a fab day. Went to Borough Market with my flatmate, her fella and a mate from home. Highlight of the day was having an oyster. It was delicious. Even though I realise it's may (and you're only supposed to eat oysters in months with the letter "r") it's been so long since I had an oyster. It tasted like the seaside was exploding in my mouth. Delicious. So delicious that I haven't stopped talking about it. I'm convinced if I was rich I'd be really skinny because I would literally just eat oysters, sushi, grilled prawns and tomatoes. Just thinking about it is making me salivate.

I've spent all evening thinking about starting revision and instead decided to sing songs from musicals. I've been having a bit of an Evita moment and can't stop listening to "Another Suitcase in Another Hall". I think if I sing along with it one more time my flatmate might actually murder me. I guess that would mean I don't have to sit the exam on Friday.

I'm both looking forward to and dreading my last exam. I really want to get it out of the way, but there's so much to learn. I've only really got Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday to revise. I can't see myself getting much revision done on Wednesday as it's my 21st birthday! I guess if I work stupidly hard for the next 3 days that isn't completely impossible. I sense panic setting in again...

Lily xXx

No comments: