As I'm avoiding my personal little revision deadlines I've found a way to waste even more time. Dragonfly posted a nice little meme, and as I'm most definitely procrastinating I guess that makes me tagged.
1. Ten years ago I was: Just about to move from London to the seaside. I was so excited about having a new house walking distance from the beach, but really apprehensive about leaving all my friend's behind. I was also chubby.
2. Five things on my to-do list today: Write notes for one more lecture, hang up my washing, dig out the past papers I've put somewhere safe, have dinner, wash my hair. Gosh I lead such an interesting life.
3. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire: Buy my dad a house in the French West Indies. Make sure all my family and close friends never had to worry about money again. Buy a nicer flat. Give the Kenyan Orphan Project money so they can afford to build a night shelter for street kids and keep up all their good work. Fund some interesting and useful PhD research projects, as well as giving money to researching illnesses that often get overlooked. Donate lots of money to Cancer Research to make up for the fact I can't do race for life this year. Buy all my food from yummy places like Borough Market.
4. Three bad habits: Forgetting what I'm saying when I'm talking. Realising halfway through a sentence that I've stopped listening to whatever someone is saying and I'm thinking about food, shedding my hair.
5. Five places I've lived: A house in London, university halls, a grotty student flat in London, a house near the seaside and inside a hotel.
6. Five jobs I've had in life: Medical secretary, music columnist for the local paper, waitress in an italian restaurant, barmaid and hotel receptionist.
So now, if anyone else is trying as hard as me to procrastinate, I'm tagging you...
Heard Around The Hospital: Father's Day
1 year ago