Thursday 24 April 2008

Feeling Good.

It's amazing what a good night's sleep can do. I went to bed feeling awful, and I've woken up feeling pretty okay. Bit sore and achey, but I'm sure I'll survive. Confusingly my lymph node lumps are getting bigger though. I think I'm turning into elephant-girl.

Today I've managed to do loads, while not doing much at all. I caught up with all the emails I had to send and tidied up because the gas man was coming to give the flat a check over. Lucky I tidied up because my landlord turned up to say hello. Not so lucky that I was still in my PJs with my hair going in about 20 different directions.

I also managed a monster trip to tesco. My flatmate and I bought enough food to last us 2 if not 3 weeks. Tomorrow I'll be having a cooking evening after being at the library in the day so I can fill the freezer up with homemade ready meals. Yum yum yum. I also got some fish fingers. Mmmmmm, fish finger sandwiches.

On the subject of yummyness I get a free dinner tonight. For some bizzare reason the volunteering section of my uni has decided that they're hosting an evening of food and champagne for us little volunteers. Unfortunately no-one else in the group I volunteer with can come because of exams and dissertations, so I'm dragging my flatmate along. She has to pretend she's with the charity. Fingers crossed no-one asks her any questions.


Lily xXx

No comments: