Sunday 3 October 2010

So It Begins...

This time tomorrow I'll be popping on my shoes, grabbing my coat and slinging my handbag over my shoulder, leaving my flat for a late start at uni. The first day of the new academic year.

As per usual I've left everything to the last minute.

I'm still at my Dad's, haven't done my washing for elective and haven't sorted anything out for tomorrow. I need to go to the supermarket and drive all the way back to London.

All my procrastination has been Foundation Application based. I've been reading the rough guide and trying to make some decisions. Where should I apply? I've also been thinking about the white space questions. Although applications open tomorrow we don't get to find out the questions until the 11th. That gives us less than a fortnight... eep!

Lily xXx

No comments: