Sunday 17 October 2010

Distractions

The lure of an evening at home and then the stress of having to move into placement accommodation means that I'm current only at 3/5 FPAS questions completed. Fingers crossed I can do the other 2 this evening, read over them tomorrow and submit them either tomorrow or on Tuesday... a fair bit before Friday's deadline.

My room in hospital accommodation is typically grim. It looks rather like something has died and then been splattered all over my room. I think it's where someone has had posters up.

Unusually for me I have unpacked completely and it's looking rather tidy. That's the only thing really making the place liveable. The water tastes funny too... ewwies. I'll be buying bottled water tomorrow then.

In unrelated news I bought a sparkly dress this weekend which is rather lovely, so shall be looking for an occasion to wear it. I also got some furry lined slipper socks... Mmmmm. Fantastic now that the chilly weather is setting in.

Lily xXx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just googled Q5 and your blog popped up! Have you finally answered all of them?? I'm dying a slow death here!!!

madsadgirl said...

I hope that you have now finished the questions and have now only to wait for the process to yield the outcome that you want. Hope the placement goes well.