Friday 15 October 2010

Two out of Five Ain't Bad

So, I've done 2 out of the 5 white space questions. Part of me feels like I need to celebrate doing 2 of them and the other part of me is screaming "Noooo... SHUT UP! Do the other questions you moron!"

Having a really bad cold isn't helping. I'm sure my inability to breath properly means I'm hypoxic. I was actually panting for breath on the train yesterday... everyone must have thought I was a complete freak! My fingers are also too cold to type efficiently.

Moan moan moan... I know. It's boring.

Moving into placement accommodation on Sunday. Apparently it has free wi-fi. I'll believe it when I see it.

Pretty excited but also scared. There are so many hoops to jump through and log books to sign before I even start thinking about exams at the end of this year. I'm wondering if I should already have a revision plan started? Exams are in May. Advice from those more organised than I would be greatly appreciated!!!

Lily xXx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, hope the rest are going well. Just got a question with regards to proving stuff, are you only including stuff that you've reflected on/written down in a logbook during medical school?

Lily said...

Nope, we don't do much reflection/log booking to remember patients by. I'm just making sure that they are actual patient's I've clerked and if they ask for proof I'll ask my firm head from the time to confirm that I saw those patients.