Tuesday 7 April 2009

Cardiac Arrest

I've just started watching Cardiac Arrest, a program apparently shown on the BBC in the early 90's. It got taken off TV eventually due to the Royal College of Nurses complaining that it shows nurses in a bad light, but to be perfectly honest it doesn't show doctors in an amazing light either. What it does do however is managed to be thoughtful, dark, strangely funny and makes me a little worried about what life will be like once I graduate.

On a separate note, it's day 4 of the Easter holidays and I haven't really done much. Yesterday the boyf had a hospital appointment, so that took up most of the day, but I don't know how we managed to do pretty much bugger-all over the weekend.

From now on I'm being strict with myself about doing some work and tidying the flat which is a TIP. I've decided I'm going to to uni work and tidy the flat all day while the boyfriend is at work and then our home might seem at least slightly livable.

On an embarassing note, since I had a bad cold a fortnight ago I've started snoring really loudly. So loudly the boyf has been sleeping on the sofa. :-s I feel awful because he has to get up and go to work but I don't know what to do to stop it.

Lily xXx

1 comment:

Sengcheek said...

isn't it to do with the position you sleep in? I can't remember but sleeping on your front makes u snore more?