Monday 13 April 2009

Bank Holiday Weekend

The best thing about Bank Holiday's is other people having the same time off as I do. Over this bank holiday not only have I managed to spend lots of time with the boyf but I've seen friends I haven't seen for months, spent time with my dad and spent time with the boyf's family. This afternoon I get to go to my Aunt's for lunch. I haven't seen her for ages and ages, so it's going to be great.

Unfortunately I still haven't started on my work, which I'm going to have to do in the week, but I've made the mistake of making lots of plans. I aim to get everything I don't have time for in term done this week. Namely Ikea. I love Ikea. Tomorrow is Ikea day. Woo!! Hopefully everyone else will have satisfied themselves on flatpack furniture over the weekend so I'll have the place to myself.

Lily xXx

No comments: