Monday 30 March 2009

We're All the Same

Proof that most of us on our course think exactly the same. Everyone I've talked to so far this week is dying for this rotation to be over no matter what rotation subject they're in. Everyone also has the strange excitement I have with starting the new rotation. Even if it's tinged with dread because in my case it's the hardest rotation yet.

Feeling quite pleased that my next rotation is all in central London even if the hospital I'm at doesn't have the most patients in the topics i'll be covering.

Mock OSCE tomorrow and I'm bricking it. One of the doctors HATES me. To make it worse he has an input in my final mark for this rotation. Even though I know my examination stuff I get so nervous with him I'm bound to bugger up. Meh.

Lily xXx

1 comment:

The Manchester Medic said...

Good luck tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be fine. One of the (few) good things about OSCEs is that one mean examiner cannot have an overall say on whether you pass or fail the exam, since they only mark a small section each.