Sunday 29 March 2009

Final Countdown...

I realise I'm making a lot of the end of this rotation, but I actually can't wait. 5 days to go and that's it.

Tomorrow I have a meeting with my consultant to discuss how well I've done, Tuesday I have a mock exam, Wednesday I have ward teaching and cannulation teaching, Thursday I have an assessed presentation and the group curry and then Friday it's all over!! Woo.

I do have to pack all my stuff back into a suitcase though. That should be interesting.

I also need to get a move on with my knitting. Madsadgirl asked how far I've got. Not much further than I was a fortnight ago. A mixture of sinusitis and loads of work has held me up. Thankfully I have the easter holidays to get back on track with it and finish it. I've bought a book on knitting socks too, so after this jumper I'm going to try to knit some socks. It takes 4 needles... that's extreme knitting!

Lily xXx

1 comment:

madsadgirl said...

Socks are not too difficult once you master the use of multiple needles. I have to applaud your adventurous nature as far as knitting is concerned.