Tuesday 6 January 2009

New Beginnings

Two exciting things happened today.

The first is exciting to me personally. I finally got a special front door key for the boyf and he moved his clothes in. This is the beginning of the next stage of our relationship and I'm really excited. I realise that it's been really quick, officially we've been dating just less than 6 months, which means I've put up with a lot of criticism from different people. They are generally only criticising because they're worried about me, but at the end of the day it's my life and my choice to make. All I know is that nothing has ever felt so right. I'm so happy.

The second is exciting but doesn't really have anything to do with me. Michelle Au from The Underwear Drawer, the first medical blog I started reading, had her baby Mack in the early hours of this morning. Congratulations Michelle! There are some very cute pics on her blog of the very handsome little Mack. Go check them out and prepare to go all gooey inside.

Lily xXx

No comments: