Wednesday 5 May 2010

Land of Civilisation

I'm back in London, where I can get access to an internet connection that doesn't automatically ban any kind of blog and facebook.

Later on today when I've had the chance to have a cup of tea and relax for a few hours I'm going to write a big ranty post about something I've been experiencing in my personal life, which is medicine related and how peeved it's made me.

Until then I have another question...

Why are teenage girls walking around town sucking on babies dummies?

I saw 2 today on my way to the supermarket to get some rather delicious prawns (on special offer) for my dinner.

They look completely ridiculous. What's even more shocking is one of these girls was walking down the street with some guy's arm around her. Wasn't he embarrassed to be seen with someone strange enough to use a dummy at about 17? Apparently it's a fashion at the moment or so I've heard.

Because I don't get it, does that mean I'm getting old?

Lily xXx

2 comments:

madsadgirl said...

No, just normal. Friday sounds good. Let me know what you fancy.

The Young Mummy said...

No your not getting old your just more normal than those girls. Yes it a fashion trend believe it was lady gaga idea