Sunday 30 May 2010

AMAZING weekend.




I think the capital letters say it all.


So far I have had an amazing weekend.


Friday I celebrated my birthday. It was all a bit upsetting at first when I got stuck in a traffic jam for 3 hours on the way home, but I managed to while away the time playing Trivial Pursuit with some nice randomers. Thank you randomers for cheering up the traffic jam :)


I then got home, had a delicious dinner cooked by my Dad and met my friends for drinks. Unfortunately drinks meant I control myself when it came to making the most out of my birthday present from my Dad. The worlds best camera.


It's a Canon Powershot G10. It's breathtakingly fab.


Saturday was a friend of mine's Hen Night. We went to see Legally Blonde the musical. You'd expect it to be completely awful, but it was brilliant. Light humoured, witty, funny and entertaining. Much better than I expected, although to be honest I'm not sure what I expected. After that we went to the ice bar. I made sure I got my money's worth and ate half of my ice glass after I'd finished my drink. We then wrapped up the evening by hopping in our limo home... luxury.
I think I'm going to need to sleep the rest of the day to recover!
Lily xXx


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh the Ice Bar is fabulous... I also check it out when I'm in Stockholm but have yet to check out the one in London!