Wednesday 6 May 2009

Toast

Whenever I am hungry in the slightest (which is most of the time), I can't seem to help my tummy making hugely loud rumbles. Toast for breakfast seems to make this worse. Why is it two slices of toast fill me up for barely 2 hours?! It's all about cereal, but unfortunately I've run out of nice cereal. A shopping trip is seriously needed.

Hampering my needs to go shopping is the fact that the car is still broken. It finally went into the garage today and may cost anything from £300 - £1000+ to fix. I'm horrified. What's even worse is that the boyf can't take any more time off work so as of tonight is staying at his Mum's so he can get to work. That makes him around 65 miles away from me. Thats much more than the 65mm distance we usually have. He's only been gone a few hours and I've already started talking to Teddy C...

Lily xXx

2 comments:

madsadgirl said...

I know that hungry feeling. Very embarrassingly my stomach rumbled in the middle of my therapy session last week. Maybe you need three slices of toast!

Lily said...

More like a whole loaf...