Tuesday 26 May 2009

All Over The Place

Bank holiday's always mess with my mind. I always end up thinking that Tuesday is actually Monday, and then when the Tuesday things happen I get all confused. My body calender has been completely fried.

To make things worse public transport was a nightmare today. The rain slowed up all the trains, and half the trains to Waterloo this morning didn't even turn up. To make things worse my waterproof Primark coat is far from waterproof so I got completely soaked.

As if an omen of rubbish things to come I also found out that a close family friend (so close my family lived with their's since I was 15) may have a serious illness. Totally and utterly unexpected. I don't really know what to think. He's got more tests to confirm it tomorrow so I don't want to be all doom and gloom until things are 100%, but it's quite hard not to be. It makes it really hard not being home at times like this.

Lily xXx

No comments: