Tuesday 12 May 2009

Exhaustion

Have I used this as a post title before?! Probably.

Yet again I'm really exhausted. It's not that I'm not enjoying uni, or am feeling overworked by it, it's more the fact that I can't seem to get a full night's sleep.

On the plus side I got 7 sign-ups today. That's about a 1/3 of what I need to get in this rotation.

I'm also slowly improving in sqaush. I've gone from not being able to serve at all, to being able to serve quite well some of the time. I reckon in a couple more weeks my service will be pretty good most of the time and then I might have a chance of winning a game.

Those who follow this blog will probably be bemused to know that I still haven't finished writing my essay. I'm determined to knuckle down tomorrow afternoon and Thursday, when I have time off to get a big chunk of it done. Fingers crossed I'll be able to self motivate.

Lily xXx

No comments: