Friday 22 May 2009

Last Presentation... Done!

This morning I did the last presentation of this academic year. Woo! I got 9/10 on this one too, which has made me pretty happy. Two 9/10's in one week can't be bad. I've also finally got a little more sensible about about this essay, which is now due in 2 weeks and I'm getting on with it. I've also made the boyf promise to bully me into doing most of it this weekend just in case I try and skive.

The reason I need to get most of it done this weekend is because most of next week is going to be a write-off because of my birthday. I have plans all the way from Wednesday - Sunday. Not that all of them are birthday related, but it's lots of stuff I want to do, and lots of people I want to see. For that reason I really want the first draft done by Monday evening at the latest. It also means I'll be able to hand back the huge pile of library books taking up space on my floor.

Lily xXx

1 comment:

madsadgirl said...

Well done on the presentations. Now all you have to do is get your head down with the essay and then you can party all you like for the rest of the week.