Saturday 29 March 2008

Revision Day

Today I decided, being 3 weeks behind my revision timetable, that I should maybe try to make some more revision notes. Stupidly I picked up the worlds longest and most boring lecture on lipids. 2 and 1/2 hours later of frantic scribbling and I finished making it into notes. My hand now feels like dropping off. I can't decide if I've just got incredibly slow and useless or if it really was a huge lecture. Fingers crossed the rest will be easier otherwise i'll be making revision notes months after my exams!

I realise a day is 24 hours, I've been revising for less than 3, I'll be at work for about 5 this evening and I'll probably try and sleep for 8... so what have I been doing for the other 8? Making a list. A list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. Truthfully I started the list a few days ago because it took a surprisingly large amount of time to think of 101 things which didn't all either involve eating or sleeping.

I also spent a large portion of my day listening to this cute little Irish girl ring up various buisnesses. I'm not naive enough to think that she doesn't get some guidance from various adults in what to say, but she is SO funny. I have quite literally been crying with laughter for hours listening to these clips. Now I wonder if she can get someone to demolish the labs with my supervisors in? Hmmmm.

Still haven't got my results off my supervisor. He emailed me yesterday with a vague, "will send them over the weekend". Unfortunately he probably means some weekend in 2011. I think I'll have to go and just sit outside his office on Monday morning and demand my results/cry until i make some headway.

Lily xXx

No comments: