Friday 21 March 2008

Eternal Hangover

Is it possible to have a hangover for this long? I'm now on day 3 of my hangover and it is no longer amusing. Not only am I incapable of doing the work I really really really have to do, I also can't drink and it's Easter Weekend.

Luckly for me Easter Weekend in my home town means a huge hockey festival. Apparently these "athletes" perform best when drinking snakebite and black, so it's usually a whole weekend of giggles and tipsyness. Unfortunately for me, as I can't bring myself to drink, it means looking after lots of far too drunk boys vomitting everywhere. Yuk yuk yuk. Fingers crossed by tomorrow I'll be back on form and they can look after me for a change.

I know I should probably not be thinking about my research project while it's easter, but my supervisor hasn't sent me the end of my results he did like he promised. Grrrr. Probably, knowing him, 3 weeks after my deadline he'll finally be reachable again. Stupid scientists!

Lily xXx

No comments: