Friday 28 March 2008

Abandonned...

I think my project supervisor has forgotten i exist again. He was supposed to email me the rest of my results (because he wanted to finish off the assay) last week. I've been emailing him every day since they've been overdue and I've tried calling him, but no luck. I'm starting to get stressed because I have a presentation in just over a week and I haven't even seen my results let alone thought about what I'm going to say.

I'm also annoyed because neither of my supervisors have bothered to read the introduction to my write-up yet, and they've had it since November. It's not as if I haven't been reminding them, I feel like I'm turning into an awful nag, but it's due in in less than a month. Grrrr.

Excitingly I've finally managed to get a copy of Statistics at Square One, apparently this will solve all my statistics issues. Fingers crossed. Now if only I had some data to analyse...

Lily xXx

No comments: