Monday 20 June 2011

Plans

I've managed to fill up this week until results, all in an effort to not thing too much about exams.

Sunday I cooked for my Dad and then hopped back in the car to London. I spent my evening drinking beer and talking lots and lots. Lucky for me I got a lovely lie-in to start my Monday. The day was mostly spent trawling London to find the shoes I want for graduation. After navigating past a swarm of angry bees (yes, really...) on Regent St, I finally found them. Beautiful beautiful beautiful dark red patent leather shoes.

The rest of the time before results is filled with little bits which I find insanely exciting, but probably mundane to most people.

Tomorrow I'm having a new oven delivered. I haven't had a working oven in my flat for about a year. This means baking cakes and pizza... noms! Then on Wednesday I'm going to chill out with a friend and keep her company at her hospital appt. The evening will be topped off with popping out for dinner and hopefully a few drinks to aid the fretful sleep before results...

On a slight tangent I was asked if I was a Miss or a Mrs over the weekend while buying a new car tyre, I wanted to say Dr sooooo much!

Lily xXx

1 comment:

Dissertation said...

Tomorrow I'm having a new oven delivered. I haven't had a working oven in my flat for about a year. This means baking cakes and pizza.