Wednesday 1 June 2011

OMG... OSCE

I don't usually swear on here...

Fuck.

I have never been this scared before an exam. For some reason I've got it into my head that I'm not prepared even though I have passed both my Mock OSCEs. I've been to revision weekends, I've practised on friends and I've even read the books.

I still can't remember everything in cranial nerves.

I get my knickers in a twist during cerebellar exams.

I have forgotten all my special joint tests.

I have no skills.

I've forgotten all the facts for explaining.

Fabulous.

It's just so scary that after 6 years of hard work there is a possibility this could be the last exam. Working seems even more scary than doing these exams.

On the plus side by just after 5pm tomorrow I should be finished.

I'll have definitely earned a drink or two.

Lily xXx

No comments: