Thursday 16 June 2011

1 week to go...

This time next week I will know whether or not I passed my exams and therefore whether or not I start work as a doctor on August 2nd.

On the surface I always seem calm about exams. I can even offer the voice of reason. I know that there's no point panicking once the exam is done... there's nothing I can do now. That doesn't mean that I'm not having nightmares about it though. I haven't slept properly in about a week and it's only going to get worse over the next week.

Strangely I'm also getting panicked about other random things. Mainly fashion based. I have graduation ball and graduation to get outfits for. I've found a lovely dress for the ball, but now I have to find something for actual graduation... and shoes. I need to find shoes. I also possibly need to get a hair cut.

I guess if dresses and haircuts are the biggest of my worries, then life is OK!

Lily xXx

No comments: