Thursday 12 May 2011

Sleep Monster

I keep trying to revise at home and failing miserably. I turn into some kind of sleep monster. I end up setting my alarm for 8 and then snoozing until 9. After that I get up, have some brekkie and then make the same awful mistake every morning... I pick up my notes and get back into bed.

Who does that?!

Then before I know it, I've read a couple of pages, and then I wake up an hour later face first in my notes. After that it's lunchtime and then I repeat the process.

Part of me wishes written exams were this Thursday and Friday instead of next, then at least I might be able to stay awake a little.

I'm going to go for a little walk to the supermarket to get some washing powder, which will hopefully wake me up enough to actually absorb some information. Failing that I'm going to eat a whole jar of instant coffee with a spoon.

Lily xXx

1 comment:

Tofu said...

I do the exact same thing, the closer i get to exams, the more i find myself wanting to revise in bed, and then ending up falling asleep! >.<

Good luck for your exams!!!