Monday 5 April 2010

AWOL

So... I've been a little bit lax at blogging recently.

I did my exam Tuesday and went straight home for some TLC (and good cooking) from my Dad. I ended up staying there until today and as I hadn't planned on being there that long I was laptopless.

The exam seemed surprisingly easy so I'm hoping that I've passed, but you can never tell until results day.

Tomorrow is the start of a new term. I always find the final term of the year very daunting. Not only do I have all my usual placement work to do, but also exams to revise for. Eek!

This placement is paeds and geriatrics. Vastly different ends of the spectrum, but both should be very interesting. It's notoriously the busiest rotation too so I'm unfortunate to have it in the same term as final exams.

I'm a little unsure of what to expect. The first two weeks are lectures so at least once I start the practical side of things I should be armed with some knowledge.

Lily xXx

No comments: