Monday 29 March 2010

This Time Tomorrow...

I will have finished my exam and should be enjoying a refreshing vodka and slimline tonic (...ice, no lemon if you were wondering).

It will also be the end of what has been a very stressful week and a half.

It turns out the worst way to be woken up in the morning is not by alarm, but with the words "this just isn't working for me anymore" completely out of the blue. No arguements, no fallings out, no other people involved...

Needless to say I was devestated. Madsadgirl kindly made a post about it because I just didn't know how I was going to bring it up. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't stop shaking...

Needless to say revision has been very difficult.

Since then we've spent some time together and decided to try and make it work, as there was no reason he can put his finger on that he felt like that. We're taking it slowly, and to be honest I'm feeling really insecure and scared.

Fingers crossed I'll pass this exam tomorrow or thats even more poopness piled on my life.

Lily xX

4 comments:

Rasputin said...

I'm sorry to hear about the recent trouble you've had, but it is definitely a good sign that you're both willing to work on it.

Keep your chin up and know that we're all here for you anyway :)

madsadgirl said...

Good luck for tomorrow. I'm sure you will do well but I'll keep my fingers crosssed anyway.

Daisy Livingstone Fairy will be finished over the Easter weekend.

Jobbing Doctor said...

Hope it works out for you both.

JD.

postdoc said...

did u fail?