Friday 19 March 2010

Rude Awakening

Isn't the worst way to get up being woken up by an alarm?

For over a month now I've somehow psychically beat my alarm by anything from 30 mins to 2 mins every morning... meaning that getting up has been a relatively pleasant experience.

I don't know what's changed but yesterday I set my alarm to be on the safe side and it cruelly woke me up. To make it worse I was having a lie-in so I was almost 100% I'd get up before it. Needless to say I walked around in a grumpy haze all morning.

This morning I had the opposite. I didn't set my bedside alarm and ended up not waking up until 10.15!!! Eek... So much for making a pretty front cover for my essay this morning. To make it worse my phone died during the night (user error... I hadn't turned the charger on at the plug), which was where I'd set my "just in case I'm not up by 9... alarm".

Lily xXx

2 comments:

madsadgirl said...

You told me that you slept in, but failed to mention not switching the charger on so that your phone didn't wake you!

I'm just thinking about indulging myself with the egg. Thank you for that.

alhi said...

Aw, I've just read MSG's post and just want to say that I'm thinking of you. I hope you're doing OK.
Keep chipping away at the revision, but report what's happened to your tutor (am a law lecturer and this is the sort of stuff we need to/want to hear about).