Sunday 18 April 2010

Banished Again...

I'm back off to a mini placement at a DGH.

I'm presuming it will be like normal... no internet access in our rooms and no internet access to anything remotely interesting within the hospital.

I'm driving my new car which should be "interesting". I haven't parallel parked in well over a year so I might just have to abandon the car in the middle of the road.

I'm looking forward to finding out what the accom is like. Hopefully we'll have a TV like last time because it's nice to be able to watch desperate housewives. I'm not holding out for having freeview though, although that would be amazing because then I could watch Glee. I LOVE Glee!

I'm doing paeds so it should be pretty interesting. It's my first foray into clinical paeds though so here's hoping that the doctors don't expect too much out of us.

I'll be back in London on Thursday as I have a project meeting and lectures on Friday, so I'll be able to let everyone know what it's like. Apparently it's pretty isolated. I'm hoping there's a pub within walking distance. I'm far from an alcoholic, but a nice vodka and slimline tonic, or pint of cider on a sunny evening to unwind would be loved. Fingers crossed!

Lily xXx

No comments: