Thursday 8 April 2010

An Alarming Morning

I am officially a very silly girl.

I set my alarm last night. I also double checked it. Somehow I'd managed to set it for when I needed to leave, not when I needed to get up. Needless to say panic ensued when I woke up at 7.40... when I was supposed to be leaving. I managed to get dressed, get my stuff together and get out the door within 10 minutes.

Unfortunately I was halfway to the train station when I realised I didn't have my glasses.

A whole day of lectures with no glasses is pretty boring, it's also pretty unproductive.

Lily xXx

1 comment:

madsadgirl said...

Oh dear, Lily. It seems that we are all having problems with our alarms because the same happened to There and Back on Wednesday. Friday next week sounds good. I'll give you a ring some time before then.