Monday 28 September 2009

Silly Socks

Socks are really hard to knit or I'm really easy to confuse.

I'm trying to knit a really simple pair of socks, they're ribbed so I don't need to put a heel in as the ribbing will make them fit the foot... however I am trying to knit them on 4 needles!!

The annoying thing is not the number of needles, but the fact that whenever I lose concentration I end up somehow just knitting on 3 and having to start again. Very frustrating, but it will feel so good once I have it done.

Less than 1 week of anaesthetics left, after today I only have 3 more cannulas to get signed off before I've hit my target of 10 successful cannulas. Or is it cannulae?

Somehow I seem to be exhausted already after only 1 day of this week... I think it's going to be a long one.

Lily xXx

1 comment:

madsadgirl said...

I remember the problems that I had trying to knit on double-pointed needles the first time I used them. I think I was about 10 and my mother was teaching me to knit mittens. Even today I sometimes end up doing what you are doing; forgetting to start on the empty needle when I move on to the next row of stitches. Once you get the hang of it everything becomes really easy.