Tuesday 23 June 2009

Jinxed

I haven't blogged for almost a week for a good reason. Not only did my own laptop break weeks ago, but last week I turned on the boyfriend's computer then it crackled, went bang and started smoking. Not good! Thankfully he wasn't upset with me because it wasn't really my fault that it blew up when I turned it on, but I'm starting to think that I'm jinxed.

I'm starting to really wonder about revision. I've decided the best way forward is to go to the wedding this weekend and then as of next Monday really knuckle down which gives me over a month until written exams.

Although I have enjoyed this year loads, I can't wait for it to be over. It's so very long. Next year has lots of interesting things to look forward to, especially the elective. I really want to go to a place in the South Pacific, but have emailed the people lots of times and still not heard anything.

Lily xXx

1 comment:

The Young Mummy said...

Good luck with your elective hopfully you get where you want. You bf is man lol he probz sees it as an excuse to buy new technology