Sunday 14 December 2008

Forgetfulness

I seem to be forgetting a lot of stuff lately. Most importantly today I forgot to put air in my tyres and forgot to buy milk. Thankfully neither have ended in disaster. We'll see what my mood is like in the morning however, when I realise that I can't have cereal or tea. Disaster!

At some time before Thursday I need to make a 10 minute presentation for my SSM. It's literature based, so is miles away from anything science-related and I'm a bit stumped at what to do. I also have to make handouts for the rest of the group. Handouts?! We've never had to make handouts for a sciency presentation and usually that's the kind of thing that people actually have to know.

Should be winding down for the end of term this week thankfully. In fact it may even only be 4 days long. Hurrah! I have to admit that once Thursday is out of the way and I have my presentation done I'm going to feel very relieved. A whole rotation done. Well done me.

Now all I have to think about is my 5000 word essay and my practical exams when I get back. My friends and family are going to love me when they spend all Xmas lying down pretending to be patients while I examine them.

Lily xXx

2 comments:

madsadgirl said...

It brings a whole new meaning to party games, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe we don't get to finish till Friday either!

Hope the presentation goes well and that you have a well earnt break over the holidays.