Tuesday 3 June 2008

Relaxation

I have just had the most relaxing few days of the year so far. I've spent the last few days reading books and generally chilling out with the friends I haven't seen since last summer. I think I've found my calling in life, maybe I should be a lady of leisure.

Even the bad weather isn't getting me down. It's amazing how post-exams nothing really makes me frown. In fact I have my spotty purple welly boots ready for the next big downpour of rain. Puddles here I come!

Unfortunately I have my viva on Friday. I'm really not sure what to do to prepare, other than read my project write up and make sure I can explain and justify everything I did. I'm not too nervous about it yet, in a twisted way part of me is really looking forward to seeing what happens in a viva. Talking is generally my strong point, and I can come across as quite confident so this might bunk up my marks a little bit. If it doesn't go to plan I'm not the type of person to burst into tears in the middle of it and run away, so fingers crossed it should go okay. I'm feeling so laid back about this I'm practically upside down. 3 days until this BSc is completely over (Unless I end up having to do a borderline viva...), Yay!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont worry! my viva is tomorrow and i havent really done much for it at all! i just cant wait for it to be over! hurray!

Dragonfly said...

Gluck with the viva. I like vivas personally...so much capacity to bullS**t.

Dragonfly said...

Hope it is going alright!