Wednesday 18 November 2009

Presentation Time... Again

Yes it's that time of year again... presentation time. Towards the end of term there are always presentations to be done.

This time thankfully my presentation is quite fluffy. There is very little fact and a lot of self reflection. Unfortunately I'm not quite sure what the guy marking it wants, so I've had to make it up a bit as I've gone along. I've got to the point now where the number of presentations I've done mean I'm a lot more confident, I just dread the couple of minutes before the presentation where I get overwhelmed with fear, my hands start shaking and my mouth feels dry.

I've got one more night after tonight to prepare myself. Unusually for me, I've already made the presentation, so now I can concentrate on getting my essay finished and tweaked in time for the Friday hand-in date.

Lily xXx

No comments: