Wednesday 25 February 2009

Sleepless Nights

More and more I'm having trouble sleeping.

On the weekends I can't sleep because I'm so excited about being home with the boyf. When I finally do get to sleep I'm constantly waking myself up by rolling into him because I'm not used to sharing a bed anymore.

Sunday nights the boyf stays with me in my placement accommodation. This makes sleeping even more difficult because it's a single bed. I usually think it's worth missing a proper nights sleep on Sunday though because it's an extra night snuggled up next to him.

Then all week there are loads of problems. As with all shared accommodation noise goes on until at least midnight each night. This isn't a huge problem in itself. It's the fridge, extraction fans and banging door that keeps me awake until the early hours of the morning. Annoyingly this morning I didn't fall asleep until after 4am. At 6.51am I was woken up by the man who works here revving up his retro american Dodge Viper. Seriously unimpressed. Any tips on cutting his ignition wire would be appriciated, otherwise it'll just have to be superglue in the locks.

Needless to say I look and feel like a zombie at the moment. It is not a good look.

Lily xXx

1 comment:

madsadgirl said...

I know exactly what you mean when you say that you look and feel like a zombie; I have suffered from that so much over the last 10 years or so. After sleeping well over the weekend, I am now having poor nights because of anxiety. I shall probably find that I can't get to sleep at all tonight, but as I don't have a psychotherapy session this week, I can have a lie in on Friday.