Wednesday 30 March 2011

The End is in Sight

I don't really have much useful to say. I've had some bad news over the last week which has thrown me off course a little bit. I need to focus on the fact that I'm so near the end of medical school that I can't let anything spook me and ruin my chances of failing.

On a lighter note, I worked out that because of bank holidays, I have less than 20 days of actual placement left, which is scary. I think it's 19 more mornings that I will turn up in the hospital as a medical student. Clearly this is only if I pass, if not I have 19 days + 1 year.

I'm finally getting there with sign ups too. I have 3 left to get in my log book and an attendance one at the end of the rotation. The relief is extreme, its nice not to have to constantly be on the prowl for sign ups.

I know I should be revising more, but I keep getting distracted with ideas of what I'm going to do with my time off after exams. I'm thinking of travelling Europe with a friend, I'm definitely having a weekend in Paris with my Dad... but that still leaves me with a couple of weeks to fill. I really want to make the most of the last long holiday I'll probably ever have.

Lily xXx

No comments: