Tuesday 28 July 2009

Meh

I haven't blogged for a couple of days because I really don't have all that much to say. I'm still in inner turmoil over the fact I really think I buggered up that practical station. Should get the results by 5pm tomorrow but really don't want to know.

Otherwise it's been revision, revision, revision. Nothing much is going in. Fingers crossed the fact it's multiple choice will trigger some answers in my mind.

On a nicer note I did go out for a lovely dinner this weekend and I had champagne. It was mine and the boyfs first anniversary. In some ways it doesn't seem like we've been dating for a whole year, but in other ways it seems like more. If you'd have asked me this time last year if we'd be living together I'd definitely have just laughed and said no, but it's been really great on the whole.

Lily xXx

4 comments:

madsadgirl said...

I hope that you haven't done as badly as you feared in your OCSE and that the revision has firmly implanted in your memory all that you need to know for the exams.

And congrats on the anniversary too.

Sengcheek said...

I'm sure you passed, the gf always thinks she messes up but it's always much better than you think.

Concentrate on the writtens - few more days to go!

Sengcheek said...

so how did you do?

Lily said...

Passed!!!