Monday 20 July 2009

Exams Are Coming Closer...

My practical exam is on Wednesday. Argh. I'm just hoping I get "easy" stations as I have so far because the idea of resitting it is a little depressing. Unfortunately around half of the people each time fail at least 1 of the stations so I can't rule it out completely.

I find it hard to "revise" for practical exams, so that only serves to make me more nervous.

In other news... I survived the colonoscopy. It was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. The worst bit were the laxatives beforehand. I think I've now developed a phobia of pooing. They found lots and lots of polyps in my sigmoid colon, which most probably are just benign hyperplastic polyps, which is interesting to know. Only I would manage to have the bowel of a 60 year old at 22 years old.

I'm off to revise now and eat my breakfast. It's taken me about 20 mins to write this as the ferret keeps jumping into my bowl of cereal. Little bugger!!!

Lily xXx

No comments: