Thursday 11 September 2008

Random Googles 3

Over the last week people googling this site have tended to follow a pattern. Lots of people googling about first day as med students or life as med students. Clearly it's almost the start of a new term. If you've found this blog because you're starting medical school in the near future and were feeling worried or just interested... good luck! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

I seem to have alot more people coming to this site wondering about an allergy to DFS sofa's. This has started to get me worried. After a day in my flat I break out in hives. Maybe there is a problem with DFS sofas?! Argh!

Concerningly someone searched "masturbating with sandwich bags" and found my blog.
(I said LOL the other say when something was funny. Should I be worried?)

Lily xXx