Thursday 11 September 2008

Complete Disorganisation

I start uni again on Monday. I have so much to do but can't bring myself to actually do it. I have yet to move most of my stuff to London, haven't finished decorating, haven't bought the type of paper I like to write on and just generally am all over the place.

Thankfully the weekend after I start uni I have totally nothing planned so I can retrospectively organise myself and see if some friends will come over and help me put on the last coat of paint. Hurrah.

Strangely, now that I have a timetable so know what I'm doing, I'm not really bothered that I'm so disorganised. I think this is because the first fortnight is mainly lectures and small group sessions on clinical examination. It means I have a fair amount of spare time to get stuff done then.

I am planning a trip to London tomorrow to move most of my stuff up. We'll see if this actually happens because I'd planned on doing it today but never got around to it.

Seriously looking forward to student loan day on Monday. I'm hoping I have enough money left in my account to put £30 of petrol in the car so I can get to London and back tomorrow and then back to London on Sunday with a bit of driving around town inbetween. This also means I can do my last Ikea trip at some point and get my kitchen table and chairs.

Looking back to last week everything seems to have sorted itself out a bit. Madsadgirl's comment really helped. It made me see that I'm not a total freak with the nightmares and that other people go through the same thing. I also managed to sort things out with the boy. We had a big chat about what was bothering us both and I had a good old cry about everything I'd been bottling up. In fact I don't think I've ever cried like that in front of anyone. I hate people feeling sorry for me. It'll be nice to go back to uni with my head in the right place for once.

Lily xXx

No comments: