Monday 11 April 2011

Relaxation, Revision... Blah blah blah..

So I've been a bit naughty this weekend.

Don't worry I'm not about to go into some epic overshare, I mean about revision. I went to the MDU medicine revision weekend, which was awesome. Otherwise, I've taken a long weekend off and not really done much else work-wise.

I'm placating myself with something the lecturer said.

"If you guys just went on a 4 week holiday before your exams and didn't pick up another textbook, you'd probably do better"

Such is the power of relaxing.

I'm hoping that he's not pulling my leg. I really really needed this chilled out weekend though. It was completely lovely, even if I did spend Sunday morning more than a little hungover.

I need to start hardcore OSCE revision this week. I have a mock OSCE on Thursday, which should be interesting and exhausting...

Lily xXx


No comments: