Tuesday 19 April 2011

1 Month to Go

The last 6 years have flown by. It honestly seems like only the other day when I was starting university, and now the end of it is staring me in the face.

I can't believe I only have a month until written exams start. It's scary scary stuff. I feel nowhere near ready enough, but I'm worried that I'm not doing enough and the right type of revision. Every time I learn something a little niggly bit in the back of my head tells me that I'm learning the wrong stuff.

In fact this finals obsession is completely taking over my mind. I'm even having nightmares.

In a strange way I wish that finals were next week and that I could just get them out of the way.

On the plus side I've not allowed my social life to go completely to shreds. I'm still trying to enjoy a couple of glasses of wine in the sunshine every now and then. It always seems to cruel the way exams always seem to be when the weather is at it's best.

Lily xXx

No comments: