Tuesday 8 December 2009

Cleaning Frenzy

I had my exam yesterday.

It went OK. As always there were a few of those annoying questions where I knew I'd learnt the answers but couldn't remember them, but otherwise it wasn't too bad. A good mixture of easy, medium and downright impossible questions.

Anyway, I'm glad it's out of the way now, and the only uni thing that I have to do before breaking up for xmas is my GP visit. Unfortunately my partner and I can't get hold of the woman we're supposed to be visiting first. I hope we get hold of her by Friday.

I really need to tidy the flat today. Later some girly friends are coming over for a couple of hours. It still resembles some kind of revision squat at the moment. It doesn't help that I'm not a naturally tidy person. Fingers crossed there won't be more than a couple of hours cleaning or I'll die inside.

Lily xXx

No comments: