Thursday 19 August 2010

Good Luck!

Just a quick post to wish everyone picking up their A-level results today good luck.

Congratulations if you got the grades you wanted. If you didn't try not to get too down, there's a silver lining to every cloud and you'd be amazed at the opportunities life throws your way.

It seems like only a few months ago that I was picking up my results and in fact it was 5 years ago. I remember the nerves, staying up all night refreshing UCAS track and crying when my results came in. I even asked those sitting around me if "accepted" meant that I'd got in.

If you got your results today go out and celebrate. Have a nice lunch, perhaps dinner, maybe even a few drinks with your friends. I'll be toasting you all this evening with a big glass of vino!

Lily xXx

No comments: