Tuesday 10 August 2010

Day or Night or Night or Day?

Working nights confuses me.

Staying up doesn't seem to be much of a problem, but later knowing what day of the week it is or time of the day really seems to puzzle me. Even my usually chronologically perfect tummy is getting confused. Is it lunch? breakfast? snack time?

This week I have a bizarre night shift, day off, day shift, day off and night shift timetable. I think I'm just going to have to live off Cadbury's chocolate mini-rolls until my tummy knows what meal it's expecting.

Next week, my last week of placement with the lovely ambulance people, seems like it's going to be spent mostly in control. From the day I've already spent in control I have a lot of respect for the people who work there.

Then I'll be frantically preparing myself for Samoa, and I'll hopefully get a chance to write a couple of posts about some of the jobs I've been on and the things I've seen over the last month.

Lily xXx

No comments: