Sunday 30 November 2008

Weekend Weirdness

Another really busy weekend for me. I really need to learn how to relax over a weekend rather than burn myself out even more.

Saturday night I babysat for my boyf's sister again. What a nightmare. The baby is now 3 and a half months old and is totally adorable. Unfortunately she had a horrible cold and was so sniffly that she kept coughing and spluttering so I ended up staying awake pretty much all night worrying as I could hear her snuffling. Amuzingly she also puked all over the boyfriend's chest. Ew.

Apart from staying up all night worrying about the baby I had other things on my mind. Some very unexpected text messages. One was a picture message. A picture from one of my ex's of his penis. Not what I wanted to see. Needless to say I was sitting next to the boyf when I opened it as I have nothing to hide from him and if he wasn't so believing of me something like that could get me in trouble. Needless to say I was not happy. My most recent ex text me out of the blue too. He's the guy I broke up with in March (there's a post about it). I haven't heard from him since and he seemed to want to talk about all his problems. I told him all about the fact I have an amazing boyf at the moment and that I'd listen to him if he had problems, but that I didn't want him to get the wrong idea. Very very weird that they both text me within half an hour of each other. Especially since they live on opposite sides of the country.

Lily xXx

No comments: