Friday 5 November 2010

Non-Stop

Yet again I've promised myself a weekend of relaxation and getting some work done, and yet again, by 3pm on Friday afternoon I have organised a weekend of complete madness. Fabulous.

As well as going to the middle of nowhere to watch fireworks tonight, I'm also planning to hit the nightclub. Then Saturday I am being offically "the-best-friend-in-the-whole-world". A friend of mine has nowhere to live for a short while and as my flat is completely empty I'm running the keys up to London for him. Haven't decided if I'm going to stay in London Saturday night, or if I'm going to go home, but either way I think it'll be a late night with a few drinks.

Sunday I'm going to be chillaxing and recovering.

What does everyone else have planned for this weekend?! Hope you all have a good one!

Lily xXx

No comments: