Monday 16 May 2011

3 Days to Go...

It doesn't quite seem real, but my written finals are this week! I've got to the point where I'm so bored with revision, that to be quite honest I can't wait until Thursday and Friday just to get the bloody things out of the way. There's actually something quite soothing about sitting in an exam hall full of people all quietly ticking boxes on an answer sheet.

I know this is a little bit soppy but I wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who's wished me good luck (on here, on twitter and in real life). It feels nice to know that other people have faith in me, and it gives me a little faith in myself.

Also a big thank you to everyone who's read my blog over the last 3 years. I still find it strange to think that people actually read what I write. It makes me smile so much when people applying for medicine tell me that they're reading the blog and it's getting them all excited about medical school. It makes up for the fact that I'm jealous of all the fun they'll have over the next few years as they get into medical school, make new friends, learn new stuff... it really is awesome. I just hope the brilliant side of medical school has actually come across because we all know I like the occasional grumble...

On a related side note, once I graduate, I'll be starting a new blog...

scrubsandpubs.blogspot.com

So add it to your blog-reader in advance. Also... if anyone is good at making title banners or generally making things look nice, and you fancy giving me a hand please get in touch!

Lily xXx

No comments: