Monday 24 November 2008

Out Damn Spot!

I think my body is permanently against me. Over the summer I really wasn't feeling well and my skin became all spotty and horrid. Over the last 2 months I've been feeling so much better and my skin has got so much clearer. Almost totally clear in fact. This could be partially due to the fact I'm back on the pill I used to be on that always makes me feel great, and partially because I'm generally a lot healthier. Or at least that was the case.

The past 2 days I've started to get a cold and been feeling generally rubbish, so what happens when I look in the mirror?! Spots!! Not just 1, not just 2 but lots. Grrrr. As if that isn't bad enough in itself on Wednesday I'm going to a ball. So that means there'll be lots of photos and in all of them I'll be all spotty. Double Grrrr.

On the plus side I saw the coca-cola advert 3 times today. That means it's officially the festive season so I can start eating mince pies... Mmmmm. Yummy!

Lily xXx

No comments: